Day One on iOS has the option to enable a passcode or use Touch ID to unlock the app.
- Tap Settings > Passcode & Touch ID to get started
- Enable Passcode
- Create a new 4-digit passcode
Now you will see the customizable options for Passcode and Touch ID. The options are:
- Require After... which allows you to set when the passcode will be required
- Touch ID - If your device has Touch ID enabled and you have a fingerprint registered you can use this option to unlock your journal
- Prompt for Touch ID on Startup - if you disable this, you can create entries without entering a passcode or Touch ID, but you will need to unlock the journal with passcode to view the existing data.
Did this answer your question?