If you are experiencing problems with data not syncing between devices, please try these steps to sign out of Day One Sync on all devices and sign back in. The important steps are manually entering your credentials.
- Open Day One on iOS and tap on the Settings icon.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Sign Out.
- Tap Account again, choose Other options, and then Day One Account.
- Manually enter your Day One Sync login credentials. Tap Enable Sync on the popup.
- Open Day One and click Day One > Preferences in the file menu.
- Click the Sync tab.
- Click Sign Out and then click to Stop Syncing.
- Click the dropdown arrow (see screen shot below) and choose Other Day One Login.
5. Click Sign In and enter your email address and password.
6. Check the box for Day One Sync.
After completing the above steps, Day One should have the same data on all devices.