- Quit Day One Mac.
- Go to this location on your Mac: /Users/[USERNAME]/Library/Group Containers/5U8NS4GX82.dayoneapp2/
- Drag the Data file to your Mac Desktop. (This contains a local copy of your journal data backups and might be useful if any problems arise when you reinstall and reimport your data into Day One Mac 2.0.)
- Drag the Day One Mac 2.0 app to the Trash Can.
- Be sure to quit Day One Helper in the menu bar if necessary.
- Go to the Mac App Store > Purchased and click Install.
- Import your data. If you've previously synced, enabling sync might be your best option. (See: http://help.dayoneapp.com/importing-day-one-classic-data/)
Did this answer your question?