Before uninstalling, please verify your data is synced by signing in at dayone.me
- Quit Day One Mac.
- Go to this location on your Mac: /Users/[USERNAME]/Library/Group Containers/5U8NS4GX82.dayoneapp2/
- Drag the entire folder to your Mac Desktop. (This contains a local copy of your journal data backups and might be useful if any problems arise when you reinstall and reimport your data into Day One Mac 2.0.)
- Drag the Day One Mac 2.0 app to the Trash Can.
- Be sure to quit Day One Helper in the menu bar if necessary.
- Go to the Mac App Store > Purchased and click Install.
- Sign in to Day One Sync. Your data will download again.
Did this answer your question?