Sometimes it is useful for Day One engineers to see some additional information about how Day One is running on your particular Mac using Mac OS X's diagnostic app, Activity Monitor. To do this, please follow these steps:
- Open Day One.
- Open Activity Monitor.
- Find and click Day One. It will be listed in the "Process Name" column of Activity Monitor.
- Click the Gear icon in Activity Monitor (see screen shot below).
- Select the "Sample Process" option. Another window will be opened.
- In this new window, click the "Save..." button.
- Choose an easy-to-find location to save the text file of the sampled process, then click "Save."
- Send this file to the Day One team for analysis.
Did this answer your question?