Day One Sync
Please see our Day One Sync Status page.
The following are known issues that will be addressed over the next several releases:
Day One 2.0 Mac
“Day One Helper would like to use your current location” continues to appear after clicking “Allow.”
- Workaround: Click the quick entry menu text field first, then click the “Allow” button.
Momento import not working “Unable to import file” “the file did not contain a date for the entry.”
- Status: We have logged this as an issue and working to improve the import for Momento’s updated export format.
- Workaround: Manually adjust the Momento export file to have the date in this format preceding each entry: “Date: June 24, 2016 at 10:59:06 AM MDT”
Day One 2.0 iOS
Laggy timeline with Timeline Scrubber enabled.
- Workaround: Toggle off the Timeline Scrubber (Day One > Settings > Appearance).
Delay when adding tags
- Status: We are currently investigating this.
- Workaround: Using “All Journals” rather than “Current Journal” can help with performance.
Day One 2.0 Apple Watch
Quick entry doesn’t work.
- Status: This is an Apple bug in the latest version of iOS. We’ve logged an issue with their development team. We don’t know when it will be fixed.
Day One Classic
Issue: Images have disappeared.
- Status: This has been fixed in our iOS 1.17.9 and Mac 1.10.5 releases.
GPS popup bug.
- Status: We have logged an issue and will work to resolve as quickly as possible.
- Workaround: Rotate your device to landscape view and tap the Hide Keyboard button to show the full popup.
If you’re interested in feature requests, see Day One Feature Requests.