If you are experiencing with data not syncing between devices, please try these steps to sign out of Day One Sync on all devices and sign back in.
- Open Day One on iOS and tap on the Settings icon.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Sign Out.
- Tap Account again, choose Other options, and then Day One Account.
- Manually enter your Day One Sync login credentials. Tap Enable Sync on the popup.
- Open Day One and click Day One > Preferences in the file menu.
- Click the Sync tab.
- Click Sign Out and then click to Stop Syncing.
- Click the dropdown arrow and choose Other Day One Login.
Click Sign In and enter your email address and password.
- Check the box for Day One Sync
After completing the above steps, Day One should have the same data on all devices.