To delete an entry in the Mac app:
- right-click on the entry in the timeline, and select “Delete” in the context menu.
- with the entry open in Read view, tap the "more" icon, then select “Delete” in the context menu.
To delete a photo in the Mac app:
- Open the entry.
- Right-click or Control+click on a photo
- Choose Remove Photo
To delete an entry in the iOS (mobile) app:
- In the Timeline view, swipe on an entry.
- Tap the "more" icon (•••)
- Select "Delete"
- While viewing an individual entry
- Tap the date at the top or the map at the bottom to open the Metadata view
- Scroll to the bottom and select “Delete”
To delete a photo in the iOS (mobile) app:
- Long press on any photo
- Choose Delete