If you'd like to include links to other journal entries, follow these steps:
- Tap on the entry's metadata bar.
- Tap More..., then tap Entry URL.
- In the sheet that appears, you can choose from three options: Copy Entry URL, Copy Markdown Link, and Copy Entry ID. Tap Copy Markdown Link. (For including a link in an entry, this is the best option.)
- Open another entry in Edit mode. Paste the link in this entry by long-pressing (press and hold a finger on the spot where you want to add your link), then tapping Paste.
- Tap Done and try out your link to another Day One entry.
- In the Timeline, reveal the contextual menu by control-clicking (or right-click) the entry you want to link to.
- Select Copy Markdown Link.
- Open another entry in Edit mode. Paste the link in this entry. If you like, you can modify the text of the link by changing the text in brackets.