If you'd like to include links to other journal entries, follow these steps:
- Tap on the entry's metadata bar.
- Tap More..., then tap Entry URL.
- In the sheet that appears, you can choose from three options: Copy Entry URL, Copy Markdown Link, and Copy Entry ID. Tap Copy Markdown Link. (For including a link in an entry, this is the best option.)
- Open another entry in Edit mode. Paste the link in this entry by long-pressing (press and hold a finger on the spot where you want to add your link), then tapping Paste.
- Tap Done and try out your link to another Day One entry.
- In the Timeline, reveal the contextual menu by control-clicking the entry you want to link to.
- Move your cursor over Entry ID, then select Copy Markdown Link.
- Open another entry in Edit mode. Paste the link in this entry. If you like, you can modify the text of the link by changing the text in brackets.
Did this answer your question?