Day One 2.0 allows you to save favorite locations.
- While editing an entry, tap on the Location editor above the keyboard.
- If you see the desired location in the nearby suggestions, tap the Star icon to the right.
- Edit the name of the location if desired. This location is now a saved place. You can filter by this place in the filters on the timeline.
If you do not see the desired location:
- tap Search Locations... and enter an address, coordinates, or tap and hold on the map.
- Tap on the desired location.
- Tap the Star icon to the right to save.
- Edit the name of the location if desired.
Favorite Locations names are not currently editable, but it is something we are considering for the future. If a Favorite Location is not used with any entries, it is removed from Day One.