Some Day One users who sync with iCloud have reported that their journal is missing after installing iOS 9 or iOS 10. If your journal is no longer appearing in Day One after upgrading to iOS 9 or iOS 10, please follow these steps:
- Go to iOS Settings > Account (Your name at the top of the Settings screen) > iCloud on your affected iOS devices.
- Be sure iCloud Drive is enabled in this list
- Find Day One in the list of apps, then toggle it on.
- Go to Day One > Settings > Sync, then enable iCloud.
- Confirm that your content has reappeared in your Timeline.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I use iCloud, not iCloud Drive. Do I have to pay to upgrade?
A. iCloud Drive is Apple’s upgrade to iCloud, therefore there is no extra cost to use it.
Q. Why can’t I continue to use iCloud?
A. Apple requires all users to upgrade to iCloud Drive.