Day One Sync
Please see our Day One Sync Status page.
The following are known issues that will be addressed over the next several releases:
Day One 2.0 Mac
"Day One Helper would like to use your current location" continues to appear after clicking "Allow."
- Workaround: Click the quick entry menu text field first, then click the "Allow" button.
Drag and Drop from Photos.app to Day One is not working.
- Status: We have logged this as an issue and we are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.
- Workarounds: See this troubleshooting guide.
Momento import not working *"Unable to import file" "the file did not contain a date for the entry."*
- Status: We have logged this as an issue and working to improve the import for Momento's updated export format.
- Workaround: Manually adjust the Momento export file to have the date in this format preceding each entry: "Date: June 24, 2016 at 10:59:06 AM MDT"
Day One 2.0 iOS
Delay when adding tags
- Status: We are currently investigating this.
- Workaround: Using "All Journals" rather than "Current Journal" can help with performance.
Locations in Activity Feed not appearing
- Status: We have logged this as an issue
- Workaround: N/A
Day One 2.0 Apple Watch
Quick entry doesn't work.
- Status: This is an Apple bug in the latest version of iOS. We've logged an issue with their development team. We don't know when it will be fixed.
Day One Classic
Issue: Images have disappeared.
- Status: This has been fixed in our iOS 1.17.9 and Mac 1.10.5 releases.
GPS popup bug.
- Status: We have logged an issue and will work to resolve as quickly as possible.
- Workaround: Rotate your device to landscape view and tap the Hide Keyboard button to show the full popup.
Photos not syncing with Day One Sync (Classic only)
- Status: This has been reported to the team for investigation
- Workaround: Switch to iCloud or Dropbox for syncing
If you're interested in feature requests, see Day One Feature Requests.
Did this answer your question?