Sometimes it will be necessary to install and use the free iOS Console to obtain console logs. These logs will assist Day One developers in troubleshooting the issue you're experiencing with Day One.
Here are the steps for using the iOS Console:
- Download and install iOS Console on your Mac.
- Open iOS Console, then plug-in your iOS device.
- Open Day One and perform the actions that are causing issues in Day One.
- Once you have completed using Day One, return to iOS Console.
- Select all text by pushing the "command" key on your keyboard and the "A" key.
- Copy the selected text by pushing the "command" key on your keyboard and the "C" key.
- Open the TextEdit app on your Mac.
- Paste the selected text by pushing the "command" key on your keyboard and the "P" key.
- Save this file and name it "DOiOSConsole.txt".
- Send the text file to the Day One team.