Sometimes it will be necessary to install and use Apple's development tool, iPhone Configuration Utility, to obtain console logs. These logs will assist Day One developers in troubleshooting the issue you're experiencing with Day One.
Here are the steps for using the iPhone Configuration Utility:
- Download and install the utility. It is found at: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1465
- Open the utility, then plug-in your iOS device.
- Select your device in the utility.
- Click the "Console" tab.
- Click the "Clear" button.
- Reproduce the behavior.
- Click "Save Console As...".
- Enter a file name with ".txt" extension at the end of the name.
- Send Day One the console file.
Here is a screenshot of the utility: