Today shows entries created on the current date and also includes data from sources like Photos, Calendars, and Location. The access to Today is in the same place users found the Activity Feed previously.
- Open the Journal Drawer and tap Today.
- Tap a date in the Calendar View
- Tap the date in the Timeline View
- Tap + at the bottom of the screen and then tap Today.
Today view shows entries on the current date, plus other information that was available in the Activity Feed including Photos taken on this date, Calendar events, Location data, and On This Day. Entries on the current date can be shown or hidden by tapping the arrow next to "Entries". A new, blank entry can be created on the selected date by tapping the + icon at the top left of Today view. Navigate to different dates by swiping left or right, or by tapping the arrows near the date at the top of Today view.
- Tap Photos to open the media picker and select media to add to a new entry.
- Tap Places to show options to create entries from recent locations. Locations can now be customized with a unique name.
- Tap Events to create entries using calendar events from connected accounts in the device Settings.