If you'd like to include links to other journal entries, follow these steps:
- Tap the Date at the top or the Map at the bottom of an entry to access the Metadata view.
- Tap Entry ID.
- In the sheet that appears, you can choose from three options: Copy Entry URL, Copy Markdown Link, and Copy Entry ID. Tap Copy Markdown Link. (For including a link in an entry, this is the best option.)
- Open another entry and tap where you would like to place the cursor. Paste the link in this entry by long-pressing (press and hold a finger on the spot where you want to add your link), then tap Paste.
- Dismiss the keyboard by tapping the down arrow at the top left of the keyboard or swipe down on the keyboard.
Version 3 or higher
- Click the More icon (•••) at the top right of an entry
- Click Share > Copy Entry URL
- Paste that into the desired entry
- Right-click (Control+click) any entry in the Timeline
- Choose Share > Copy Entry URL
- Paste into the desired entry
Version 2.9.2 and earlier
- In the Timeline, reveal the contextual menu by control-clicking (or right-click) the entry you want to link to.
- Select Copy Markdown Link.
- Open another entry in Edit mode. Paste the link in this entry. If you like, you can modify the text of the link by changing the text in brackets.