You can rename any of your journals in Day One, including the default Journal.
- Click Day One in the file menu
- Choose Preferences
- Click the Journals tab
- Click a journal to highlight
- Click the "i" to the right of the joruanl
Starting in version 3.0, there are multiple ways to access the journal settings:
- Right-click (or Control+click) on any journal in the journal drawer. Then choose Edit Journal
- Click the More button (•••) on the entry view pane and choose Edit Journal.
- Go to Settings
- Tap Journals
- Tap the journal you wish to rename
- Tap in the name field
- Rename the journal
- Tap Save
Starting in version 3.6, tap the edit icon on the main Timeline view to edit the details, including a new journal description field.
- Tap Settings (In the sidebar or three-dots button in the upper-right).
- Tap Journals.
- Tap the journal you wish to rename.
- Tap the journal name at the top of
- Tap the checkmark to save the new name